Bring Hope Humanitarian Foundation is seeking a new intern for our Research and Business Development division.
Who are you?
Are you passionate about the 'Humanitarian cause'? Are you interested in subjects, like humanitarian aid and sustainable development? Are you a student or a graduate from Social Sciences or Humanities who wants to be part of a global NGO? Then this internship position is the right opportunity for you!
Who are we?
Bring Hope Humanitarian Foundation is a global NGO delivering medical and humanitarian aid to people struck by war and poverty. Since 2015 we have distributed $130 million in aid, reaching more than 2 million people all over the world, delivering over 4 million treatments and over 4 million hygiene items. BHHF collaborates closely with reputable local and international non-governmental and governmental organizations, corporations, and institutions, including Johnson & Johnson, Deep Knowledge Group, United Nations Global Compact, and Covington Burling.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect and analyze different types of data to support various Bring Hope’s local and
international projects and partnerships
• Develop analytical reports and presentations to share your findings, conclusions and
recommendations with your team
• Gather or coordinate the remote gathering of different types of information necessary for Bring Hope’s projects and partnerships (local demographics, testimonials, visual content)
• Conduct research on fundraising opportunities
• Identifying and engaging with support agencies, institutions, and organizations for grant opportunities
• Be open to assist with other parallel tasks
Job Requirements and Qualifications
• A Bachelor´s or a Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or similar
• A student working towards a Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or similar
• Or a recent experience in working for an NGO or a Humanitarian Organization at a similar capacity
• Good knowledge in writing analytical reports and presenting data in a professional manner
• Passion for the ‘humanitarian cause’ and subjects, like humanitarian aid and development, sustainable development etc.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and handle challenges in a constructive and positive way
In return, you get the opportunity to:
• Make your mark on our organization – you will have an opportunity to realize your vision and put your academic knowledge and your creative mind at work to help us reach the best results
• Learn ‘ins and outs’ of how our NGO is run
• Gain valuable industry knowledge and connections from our strategic partners and advisors
• Make a difference – help us to deliver medical and humanitarian aid to millions of displaced and poverty-struck people all over the world
• Have a creative, enthusiastic, and supportive team around you that is driven towards the humanitarian cause as well as a healthy working environment
• Work in one of the most ‘hip’ offices in Malmö – MINC and make valuable industry connections with companies and organizations based here
Accession and Terms:
The internship is offered on a full-time basis, with the Internship commencing in January 2021 (negotiable). The length of the Internship will be matched with the requirements of your study program (if applicable). Unfortunately, at this moment we are unable to offer salaries during the internship.
The workplace is BHHF’s head office at MINC, Anckargripsgatan 3, 211 19 Malmö, Sweden.
How to apply?
Please, send your resume and your letter of intent to email@example.com , along with the specific internship requirements from your institution (if applicable). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!