Bring Hope Humanitarian Foundation is seeking a Research Officer to support a new project in Sweden that will enable language teachers and other educators to effectively integrate history in the language training of newly arrived refugees and migrants.
· Provide research on existing integration processes, languages, and other history courses/programmes offered to migrants and refugees in Sweden to identify how historical aspects or lessons are included in the integration process
· Collect information about the official legislation and policies on migrants/refugees integration.
· Find and analyze qualitative and quantitative data of the integration process of migrants and refugees in Sweden
· Collect information on the current integration,language and other programmes and courses provided or funded officially by the state and private sector for newly arrived migrants and refugees
· Explore the role of the civil society organizations in Sweden in relation to the integration processes of migrants and refugees.
· Contribute to prepare a brief National Report in English.
The Successful candidate must have:
· Bachelor degree or higher level education on any of the following disciplines: Political Science,Social Science, International Relations, Migration, History, or Education
· A broad knowledge of history, culture, social norms of Sweden
· Good knowledge of the migration policy and history and integration in Sweden.
· Translation skills(English to Swedish)
· Learning content development.
· Attention to detail
· Experience in doing researching and literature reviewing(irrespective of academic and work related)
· High proficiency in both Swedish and English languages.
What we offer
Earn working experience in an international work environment.
Be part of a social development project.
Build the foundation for future career opportunities.
Gain further knowledge on social integration process.
Flexible schedule including remote working mode.
Starting as soon as possible, the intern contract period will initially last for 4 months, with the high chance of an extension depending on thecandidate’s profile and available funding. The post is available for both part-time and full-time set up.
How to apply:
Having reviewed the advertisement, candidates should submit application to email@example.com including:
The initial closing date for applications is22ndDec. Interviews are expected to be held virtually during the application period
For inquiries regarding the position, please contact: Ahmad Alnaji, Global HR &Admin Lead (Ahmad@bringhopefoundation.org).