Bring Hope Humanitarian Foundation is looking for a Research and Fundraising Officer to join our team in Sweden, Malmö.
· Conduct research on funding opportunities and write, submit, and manage grant proposals.
· Develop proposal by assembling information including project nature,objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing,budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
· Identifyand engage with support agencies, institutions, and organizations for grant opportunities.
· Ensure high quality ongoing communication to maintain and develop supportive relationships withpotential and existing donors and key stakeholders.
· Develop analytical reports and presentations to share findings, conclusions, and recommendationswith the team.
· Maintain BHHFdatabase of international and local donor organizations (internationalfoundations, bilateral and multilateral agencies and private corporationsoffering donations).
· Contribute to the development of the organization’s fundraising strategy and assist the Senior Fundraising Advisor in developing business plans to generate income fromvarious sources.
· Suggestother innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
· Contributeto the general morale and direction of BHHF by participating in team meetings,helping to support other staff in their work and contributing ideas andfeedback across the whole organization.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
In return,you get the opportunity to:
· Make your mark on our organization – you will have an opportunity to realize your vision and put your knowledge and your creative mind at work to help us reach the best results
· Learn ‘insand outs’ of how our NGO is run
· Gain valuable industry knowledge and connections from our strategic partners and advisors
· Make adifference – help us to deliver medical and humanitarian aid to millions of displacedand poverty-struck people all over the world
· Have acreative, enthusiastic, and supportive team around you that is driven towards the humanitarian cause as well as a healthy working environment
· Work in oneof the most ‘hip’ offices in Malmö – MINC, and make valuable industry connections with companies and organizations based here
· Please notethat we require our interns to be able to travel to our HQ in Malmö, therefore we require interns to be based nearby.
We are looking for someone to startimmediately, so please ensure that this is possible for you before applying. Werequire a minimum of four months commitment.
At this time, we are unfortunately unable to pay our interns.
Please email your application (your CV, cover letter and portfolio or link to portfolio) to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!