Bring Hope Humanitarian Foundation is looking for a Research and Business Development Officer to join our team in Sweden, Malmö.
Duties and Responsibilities
Job Requirements and Qualifications
In return,you get the opportunity to:
· Make your mark on our organization – you will have an opportunity to realize your vision and put your knowledge and your creative mind at work to help us reach the best results
· Learn ‘insand outs’ of how our NGO is run
· Gain valuable industry knowledge and connections from our strategic partners and advisors
· Make adifference – help us to deliver medical and humanitarian aid to millions of displacedand poverty-struck people all over the world
· Have acreative, enthusiastic, and supportive team around you that is driven towards the humanitarian cause as well as a healthy working environment
· Work in oneof the most ‘hip’ offices in Malmö – MINC, and make valuable industry connections with companies and organizations based here
· Please notethat we require our interns to be able to travel to our HQ in Malmö, therefore we require interns to be based nearby.
We are looking for someone to startimmediately, so please ensure that this is possible for you before applying. Werequire a minimum of four months commitment.
At this time, we are unfortunately unable to pay our interns.
Please email your application (your CV, cover letter and portfolio or link to portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!