Bring Hope Humanitarian Foundation is seeking a Media and Communication Officer-Intern to support the organization in communication and social media management.
Bring Hope Humanitarian Foundation(BHHF) was founded in 2015. Bring Hope was created as a response to the increased need for aid for millions of displaced people who fled into Iraqi Kurdistan from the ISIS incursion, its subsequent torture, and resulting destruction.Since our inception, we have expanded our operations to include durable development programmes run on the ground in Northern Iraq, and delivered aid to countries across the world. Furthermore, BHHF focuses on bettering the wellness, health, integration and education of refugees, displaced and migrants, and children, globally.
The purpose of the Media and Communication-Intern is to manage BHHF’s social media platforms, create contents, communicate through social media, designing reports (including Annual Report), collating, editing contents for media publications, including social media platforms and BHHF’s website. Creating and printing electronic materials to promote and communicate programme’s needs and results!
- Support efforts to increase proactive engagement with the media to promote BHHF’s projects and skills at national and international level, in close coordination with project, country and regional colleagues -this support will include drafting communications materials, developing story ideas, helping with media outreach, among others.
- Administer, manage and monitor all BHHF’s social & digital media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Linked In, Instagram, and the website).
- Support national and regional offices to identify and develop story lines for social media platforms, and BHHF’s website.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical content plans for all BHHF’s digital and social media platforms including monitoring effectiveness and performance.
- Create engaging digital content (copy,imagery, video) for media, reports, newsletters, Annual Reports and campaigns.
- Work with BHHF staff to ensure that BHHF social media accounts operate and are aligned with BHHF’s brand guidelines, policies, and strategic plans.
- Work with partners to provide BHHF related content in the media, social media and general communications.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications that are expected of a graphic designer:
What we offer
Earn working experience in an international work environment.
Build the foundation for future career opportunities.
Gain further knowledge on humanitarian sector.
Flexible schedule including remote working mode.
How to apply:
Having reviewed the advertisement, candidates should submit application to email@example.com including:
The initial closing date for applications is 6th January 2023. Interviews are expected to be held virtually during the application period
For inquiries regarding the position, please contact: Ahmad Alnaji,Global HR &Admin Lead (Ahmad@bringhopefoundation.org).