Bring Hope Humanitarian Foundation is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team in Sweden, Malmö.
We are looking for a graphic designer capable of producing design concepts and layouts based on existing brand guidelines. You will be reporting directly to our Branding Marketing Manager and you must be competent in the Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
You should be creative, have attention to detail and be a deadline-conscious individual.
You will need to help to ensure a high standard of professionalism achieved through technical excellence and effective visual design.
• Design compelling and consistent digital and print creatives
• Work on promotional campaigns, brochures, pamphlets, print ads, illustrations etc.
• Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
• Create drafts and models for review
• Proactively contributing to the team with design solutions and creative ideas
• Design elements of our web page, presentation materials, graphics, reports, newsletters, and other communications materials
• Utilize software programs such as Creative Suite, Wix, PowerPoint, Keynote, to generate materials for Bring Hope
• In cooperation with the Bring Hope team, work towards increased visibility of the organization and our humanitarian cause
• Support Bring Hope staff members with designing graphic visual materials
• Develop templates for all Bring Hope materials for present and future use
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Degree-level or equivalent work experience in graphic design
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Microsoft Office
• Experience in web design, print, illustration, and basic animation
• Passion for the humanitarian cause and subjects like humanitarian aid and development, sustainable development, etc.
• Strong interpersonal, time management and teamwork skills, with professional English
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and handle challenges in a constructive and positive way
• Ability to work with minimal instruction and supervision
• A self-starter with their own creative ideas and vision
In return, you get the opportunity to:
• Make your mark on our organization – you will have an opportunity to realize your vision and put your knowledge and your creative mind at work to help us reach the best results
• Learn ‘ins and outs’ of how our NGO is run
• Gain valuable industry knowledge and connections from our strategic partners and advisors
• Make a difference – help us to deliver medical and humanitarian aid to millions of displaced and poverty-struck people all over the world
• Have a creative, enthusiastic, and supportive team around you that is driven towards the humanitarian cause as well as a healthy working environment
• Work in one of the most ‘hip’ offices in Malmö – MINC, and make valuable industry connections with companies and organizations based here
• Please note that we require our interns to be able to travel to our HQ in Malmö, therefore we require interns to be based nearby. You will be required to physically join us in the office for a couple of days each week.
We are looking for someone to start immediately, so please ensure that this is possible for you before applying. We require a minimum of four months commitment.
At this time, we are unfortunately unable to pay our interns.
Please email your application (your CV, cover letter and portfolio or link to portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!